There are two ways to join us and support The Human Marketing cause:
- Share The Human Marketing posts through your social networks. The more the info are diffused, the greater will be the number of people aware of these arguments.
- Submit or write posts related to the issue.
If you're interested in publishing pieces, just follow these simple rules:
- The arguments must refer to situations and behaviors to reveal or – as we wish – to share for their positive content with The Human Marketing community members, according to the guidelines contained in the "Philosophy" section.
- The posts have to be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the author's native language and in English, because The Human Marketing intends to reach the highest numbers of readers.
- Pictures and videos in the text, or attached to it, must be public or mention the author's copyright: The Human Marketing assumes no responsibility for any incorrect use of media.
- The Human Marketing has the right to evaluate if proposed contents matches these publishing principles. If not any materials received won't be sent back to the author.
- Every person that intend to publish a post must communicate to The Human Marketing his/her first name, family name, citizenship. He/she has also to provide a short bio and a close up photo to be published in the "Authors" section.
The choice is yours! Whatever you prefer to do – writing or diffusing – help The Human Marketing to grow up with your support.